 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *557 (-10)
  Re: September meeting?

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H1MM18.2tr@lugnet.com... <way big snip> Hi LUCNY members! I know I'm not supposed to post with Nicole's email but I'm doing it because having her type what I say, I feel is bad. Besides (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

(...) Binghamton! And as for HO/RC MediaMax, I think I can hold off on that for awhile. (At least I can) (...) For me, the days of October 11-16 will not work, as it is Cornell Fall Break and Im heading down to Louisiana. But if everyone else can do (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

(...) If I can secure my church basement and dining rooms, we will have more than enough space for several layouts. It has been several months since we have had a group layout, and it will be exciting to see what everyone has been working on lately. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

We all just got back from NYC. More info about locations and stuff will be posted by late Saturday. Thank for your patience. -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

Just publish the September when and where and I'll be there! For October, the weekend of Oct 19 is bad for me. Well, actually it's good for me - I'm going to be at the RLD at Legoland Windsor ;) (I have to go to the UK anyhow for the following (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

(...) I had proposed several messages ago that the September meeting be held in Binghamton; hosted by the Drumm family. I spoke briefly on BrickLink chat to Eric Drumm and he seemed optimistic that he could find a nice place for us to meet. I also (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

(...) Hey, Dave - I'm up for it, probably the middle of the month or so...anyone else? Ed (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  September meeting?

Members of LUCNY (especially Wayne), Are we going to have a September meeting? I really would love to, and I kind of want to know soon, so I can take off of work for that day if Im scheduled to work. No huge rush, though, I just want to see that the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Back in CNY

Hey all, just letting you all know that I just arrived in Ithaca yesterday and am eager to start building. I have about 2/3 of my bricks here, and Im lofting my bed so I can build a 30"x60" layout underneath. Oh yeah. Anyway, Ill try to make an (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Hidden LUCNY train gem at BrickFest

Just thought I'd share...anybody notice the automated switch house in this recent BrickFest picture from Sid Dinsay: (URL) ? Thanks to Greg Kramer for placing my white switch house on the layout there, and providing other clones throughout - you can (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact