 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *492 (-10)
  Re: Layout samples

(...) Crawl under is very very typical. Jump over is very very foolish. Bring a piece of carpet or rug to put at the spot where everyone crawls in/out... you'll be doing it more than you think and your knees will really appreciate it. (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Simu-track

There are a couple of LUCNY people who have about 17 miles of track :) Maybe Nicole could borrow a couple of straight pieces? You never know, she might get infected like me and start into trains as well as everthing else she's into :) JB (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout samples

This is a bit better. A couple of bridges would be nice. (eye candy) My question is what about access to the center? Jump over or climb under them sounds risky to me. Any one read this?: (URL) need an answer so I can proceed with our Lucnyville (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout samples

Cool, John I don't mind your layout however it really doesnt allow for alot of stock cars to get side tracked. With that in mind I took my last design and merged it into something that you did with some altered table adjustments.. You will see now (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout samples

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:Gy26I1.M0q@lugnet.com... <snippered!> <snip> (...) a (...) Actually I like this design. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout samples

(...) <snip> Okay All, I decided to take Wayne's design this morning and run. First, I copied Wayne's tracks and started playing. I think I addressed the problem with a yard, and the buildings problem. But, the tracks came out simple. Have a look: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout samples

(...) Automation (...) however (...) Okay, I have looked at all the ideas so far and I have many opinions and some observations, only some of which I will give you now. John Barnes and Lar are right. We need some way to have as many trains as (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Anniversary

This June 30th will be the 1 year anniversary of Ken passing away. We recently had his great aunt from Japan stay with us for about two weeks. (Here's a trick for every one to try sometime, have 6 people ranging in ages 6 months to 100+ in your home (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people)

  Re: Layout samples

Now I remember why I did so good in Math when it came to geometry... Anyhow, I looked over everything so far and said to myself.. I already knew train track takes up space but, after working in the Automation switches and crossing as well as #2 (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout samples

(...) You're not at all off base. The next MichLTC layout will have the capacity for 5 9V operating units (4 trains and one trolley) at the same time. More motion == goodness. (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact