 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *133 (-20)
  Re: Meeting in November?

Arghhh. Sounded like a such a good plan at the time, but that was before my work schedule changed. I'll be heading out of town that weekend, and all sorts of plans have had to change - I won't be able to make it. Looks like John R., Wayne S. and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Hi Folks, I live in New York City but I have the crazy idea of playing LUG ambassador. I have Nov 10 open, too. -Erik (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

No guarantees, but offhand it sounds good to me as long as we stick with the 1 o'clock time. I'd hafta leave Syracuse by 4 or so as I have an evening engagement in Ithaca, but that shouldn't cut things too short for me. Alan (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Cool : ) I was bummed that we couldn't make the first meeting. My wife (Amy) and are planning to be there. CUThere, -Xanthra47 Ed McGlynn <ejmcglynn@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GM2q5B.Fs4@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Hmmmm, the 11th weekend I will be out. I have a tournament for Mage Knight the 10th in Rochester, and then in Syracuse on the 11th which lead to the nationals. Been waiting for a few months for this so I'm not going to make the 11th weekend. This (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Geez, I hope there arent high expectations or anything for what I have built. I keep building things and taking them down. Right now I am entering to the Isle of Mist thing, so I dont know if I will have anything to show. We'll see, though! -Dave (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Not so good for me, unless you guys want to come to Gettysburg! :) I'm (unless something horrible happens) out of town that whole weekend :( Maybe you guys can take some photos and post them, I too would like to see what Dave has built. -John "Happy (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Sounds good here too. We can send Eric and Duane again. Oh about the last meeting Duane got a bit lost and gave up. At least thats the story I got. Nicole Drumm (URL) for Duels Tales kdrumm1@stny.rr.com to email (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Dave - Sounds like a good idea to me - How about Nov. 10th at 1:00 PM at the top of the escalators again in the food court? I received a flyer on a train show I'd like to pass by the group, and I'd like to hear about how many creations you've come (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting in November?

Hey all, maybe its time to get back together? I was thinking along the lines of November 10th? How does that sound? Carosel mall seemed to be a good place to meet. Comments? If we really wanted to rush things again, I COULD do it this weekend. But (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Updates and sorry

Well all sorry for such long silence but our server computer at home is dead for good. It may be a while before it gets fixed. I am currently using the computer at work for updates and such. Everyone is fine. (URL) has recently been updated. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ? what happened to LUCNY?

Wayne, Yeah, the website is temporarily down. The servers which host the site are going through some restructuring or something, and it *should* be back up very soon. Ill keep you updated. As for the lack of activity, Ive just been busy! I have been (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  ? what happened to LUCNY?

Its been really quiet lately, I decided I was going to go post a message to our site and found Permission Denied to the website... Hey Dave what happened??? Wayne (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: THERE HERE!!! 10001 10002

(...) Hi...Wayne and Gang: You guys now should have enough trains to run a pretty good train event... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: THERE HERE!!! 10001 10002

(...) What was that noise I just heard?Oh ya that was the value of the originals price DROPPING because of the part:-) (...) Good to here(even though it makes my 3 old copies worth less now)Now if I buy more they will match:-) (...) Oh come on what (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  THERE HERE!!! 10001 10002

News that has been floating around... does the club car have that cheesy angle redwhiteblue stripe? NOPE it has exactly what should be there the fancy curve.. YES!! CLEAR WINDOWS NOT BLUE!!! Not opening up the metroliner... That's break open only in (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: I'm back

Thanks for your help, Benjamin. -Erik (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  I feel them coming....

I noticed today that my credit card was finally billed for all the metroliner/clubcars I ordered.. This means their Shipping!!! WHOOO WHOOO should have them in my hands either tomorrow or tues!! This is turning out to be a fantasic week, first the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: I'm back

(...) Hey Joe, I just came back from NYC...it was great. Hopefully, I can eventually get a position in a big corporate firm that works there. I had a great time there. (when I had a couple days off). Great city, and keep up hope. God Bless America, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  I'm back

Hi guys, I'm sorry for my absence but i have been really busy these past few weeks. My AOL hasn't been working for a few days, and my eyes have been totally glued to the TV set to see how we're going to respond to the attacks which occured on 9/11. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact