 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *108 (-10)
  Mall Meeting room Usage Part 1

I was in the Mall late on friday and asked at the info desk about meeting rooms.. Good news is that, apparently there is free meeting rooms. Only problem is I have to call a number to get more infomation. The info desk could only supply a number. I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Kevin? Whats up with your store?

(...) Yes, I will reopen my shop in the near future. Try back on the first of October. At our meeting I failed to mention that my shop was temporarily closed. I do not keep my shop open all of the time like the majority of sellers. I close up every (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Yah - me too. "Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GKBqMz.EFK@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Kevin? Whats up with your store?

Kevin, you mentioned going to your Brickbay site a couple of times to us, I finally got off my butt to do so only to find it closed? Its been closed the last three days I checked. Are you going to open it back up? (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: First Meeting success 9-22-2001

(...) Just an aside, My Mom feels bad that we had to leave. She appologizes, and now understands what the LEGO community really is. To think that only two weeks ago she thought all of LUGNET was around Sixteen :) (...) <snipped B/T/S +Stickers> (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: First Meeting success 9-22-2001

Hi, all. Glad to hear there's finally been an official meeting, and sorry I missed it! I was on my way back from Europe Saturday, but hopefuly I can make a future gathering. I'll try to put together a wanted list sometime soon...I have a few parts I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Lego Trivia 101

LEGO TRIVIA 101 These Lego Trivia questions were prepared for the first meeting of LUCNY. We spent a few minutes coming up with some of the answers, now you can take the Lego Trivia Challenge to see how much you know. There is no answer sheet so you (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.fun)

  First Meeting success 9-22-2001

I first want to thank all who were able to show up... The following members were able to come out and finally meet in person. Dave Amos Kevin Salm Wayne Sardullo John Rudy Ed McGlynn Not sure if Nicole or the family was there, we kept a look at but (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

(...) Okay, I will be bringing a stash of Lego Catalogs - mostly Shop at Home and my collection of USA in-box catalogs from 1974 thru 2001. I have also got some entertaining Lego activites planned out. We can do them as the group decides. Details (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Woo Hoo!! :) *does happy dance* LOL -- Nicole, widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales "Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GK1CqB.I6L@lugnet.com... (...) hair, (...) <snip> (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact