Re: latest results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:31:11 GMT

   And, you know, at the speed it’s going, a sensor will totally cross the line in about 20 ms.

I never took the time to think about this in those terms...hmmm...I will have to think about the impact of this to my approach...

I also just realized if the line is under two of the sensors for any length of time, then it goes to zero sensors, it’s most likely in a zig-zag... hmm.

Or a break in the line...either way, go straight...

And, as a side note, I rebuilt Sniffer on Sunday and Monday night, made one correction to the code that I didn’t catch before the competition and improved his speed by over 10% to achieve 67 cm/sec.

I need to get this up to 100 cm/sec to keep up with Steve??? yikes...I better start upgrading the RC Buggy Motor line follower to go faster :)

Oh - and actually in Basic Line following, we took 1st through 4th :)