Re: latest results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:42:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Chris Magno wrote:

I was not able to work on getting my robot to skip
over the zig-zag...

Steve, did you use my "skip over" light array idea?
you didnt...  I can feel it.

   OK, I can't find the reference - Chris, what was your "skip over" light array
idea? I stunk on the advanced line following event, BTW (perhaps I should have
built a robot specificly for the task, and written the code more than 24 hours
in advance... naw, that can't be it), but I'll probably make a better attempt
next time. I focused on the line maze, and was rather happy with the
performance, although I was one-upped during the event... my RCX-based creation
didn't start to smoke hevily and finally burn out components during its
maze-navigation. I'll have to add that next time.

--
Brian Davis