Re: latest results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:23:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Well, the "guys from Indiana" did pretty good at the Chibots event last weekend.  In
addition to setting up a somewhat small (by our standards) ball contraption with 13
modules, we made a good showing with our competition robots.  We (Brian, Bryan and
I) took the top three spots in the Basic line following, top two spots in the line
maze, and third place in the advanced line following.

I'm sorry I let you guys down in the Advanced line following.  I was not able to
work on getting my robot to skip over the zig-zag, so it got stuck all three laps,
and aquired a 30 second penalty each time.  The winning time was 112 seconds.  My
time was 135.

next time...

Steve

Steve, did you use my "skip over" light array idea?

you didnt...  I can feel it.

Chris.

PS any interest in a 8417