Re: Moonbase Project for Childrens Expo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 00:21:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steven McDonough wrote:
I have a request for a set to be built if you have it,
the 6952 Solar Power Transporter,

Sire, you wish is my command ;-)   You must have been reading my mind ... I had so much fun building up the first group of sets that I spent my lunch break pulling out a second group of sets to build up this weekend, and wouldn't you know it 6952 is in that group.

spaceport have any moonbase coridoor conectors on it to directly attach it to the rest of the moonbase?

Right now the only connection to the rest of the moonbase is through the
monorail track, however I could build a corridor off the end of the terminal.
But I was thinking it could set away from the rest of the modules leaving lots
of room for spaceships and ground vehicels.

    If Brian D. doesn't have the Solar Power Transporter, (yeah, right) I do.  Mine is used, but it's only missing 4 or 5 small pieces.

The more the merryer (sp?).  Bring yours too and we'll form a caravan of Solar
Power Transporter traversing the lunar surface.

Brian D.