Subject:
I have 2 extra 4400 Red Tubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:18:28 GMT

My local KB toys got a few more of the 4400 red tubs in.  That's the one with
all the weird colors that I brought to the December meeting.  I have 2 extra
tubs if anyone wants them.  They were on sale, so they're only $16 a piece.  The
first 2 people who reply to this get dibs on 1 each.  I'll bring them to the
February meeting.

    David "Fuzzy" Gregory