Subject:
More Classic SpaceShips
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:25:27 GMT

Steve and friends,
I love your moonbase .jpg!  Now that's going to blow people away at the show.  I
assembled a few more (23) Classic Space sets just for the fun of it.

Would it be a good idea to have everyone bring their space model (or what they
have done of it, even if not completed) to the Feb. meeting?  This way you could
do a priliminary layout.  Unfortunately I won't be able to make the meeting on
the 8th and we had talked about moving the meeting to the 15th,  partly because
Eric Smith thought he would be able to host it instead of everyone freezing in
the barn.  The need to set up the moonbase layout would nesseitate meeting at
the barn.  brrrrrrr!

I don't want to throw everyones schedule off by moving the meeting, so lets here
what the rest of the club is thinking on this:

1.) Should we try to set up the moonbase at the feb meeting?
2.) Who is available on the 8th?
3.) Who is available on the 15th?

Brian D