Re: Moonbase Project for Childrens Expo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:29:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Darrow wrote:
I spent the last couple of days converting the Airport to a SpacePort and then
building up some Classic Space sets.  The basic spaceport sets on 6 grey 48x48
baseplates.  It's kind of a work in progress and can be made to fit whatever
layout design Steve McD comes up with.  We don't have to use all the sets or if
needed I can build up some more if you want me to.

Brian D

Outstanding! I got giddy just looking at the pictures. I can't wait to put this
display together. I have never seen some of these ships in person so I'm excited
just to see some of them. I have a request for a set to be built if you have it,
the 6952 Solar Power Transporter, it is by far my favorite space set. Does the
spaceport have any moonbase coridoor conectors on it to directly attach it to
the rest of the moonbase? If not Oh well becaus it rocked as an airport and
rocks even more as a spaceport(but I'm space biased). Everytime I think I
couldn't possibly get more jealous of your collection you prove me wrong again.

How many tables of moonbase are we trying for? I would like at least 4, however
I don't know if we will have that many modules. I guess if we have that many
ships though we can cover quite a space.

-Steve McDonough