Re: Cool new playtable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:29:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Rob Doucette wrote:

The Sam's Club price is $150 ~ $160.  If you're not a member, you can download a
guest pass (Google it) and pay a 10% premium.  Sam's is cash or check only.

IIRC they also take Discover, or used to

BTW, its a big box.

I bet shipping it to the eBay winner wasn't going to be cheap. That winner
probably paid 2x what it would have cost to get it from Sams then...

I personally don't need one, my kids have outgrown those size chairs by a lot...
and we use a much bigger play table at shows but it's still an interesting
product.

trimmed FUT to just auction and shopping