Subject:
Cool new playtable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 00:40:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

    While browsing in Sam's Club today, I saw a new LEGO playtable.  I know that
we decided against having a playtable at GATSes (Is that the plural of GATS?),
but there might be some other place we could use it, PLUS it's so cool that we
might just want to get one for ourselves.
    The table is sort of triangular and has 3 small wooden chairs.  It comes
with 1200 pieces, but the box didn't have any pictoral inventory.  The stuff
shown on the picture on the front of the box looked like Designer Set pieces.
The coolest part is that the table comes with 3 large (48X48 stud) baseplates.
There's 1 yellow, 1 red and 1 blue.  This might be our last chance to get blue
baseplates.