Re: Cool new playtable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:22:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Scott Lyttle wrote:

I saw this same thing up on ebay a few weeks ago.  It definitely looks like
something that Lego made--it's got the Make and Create graphics on it, and I
couldn't spot a set number on the pictures.  Here's the ebay link (auction now
closed, so it may be up for a few more days until it auto-deletes):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3165209999&category=1186

I took one look and my jaw dropped...once for the product....then for the asking
price of 250 bucks....

Thanks for finding this, looks like a legitimate product to me. Given that it
includes 4 pieces of actual furniture, 250 is not a totally outrageous price(1)
(although I'd be curious to see what it costs if you were to just buy it in a
store or directly from LEGO)

1 - My wife just paid 200 each for our kitchen chairs... told her I'd rather
spend the money on something else but hey.