Re: Cool new playtable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:40:35 GMT

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, David "Fuzzy" Gregory wrote:

    While browsing in Sam's Club today, I saw a new LEGO playtable.  I know that
we decided against having a playtable at GATSes (Is that the plural of GATS?),
but there might be some other place we could use it, PLUS it's so cool that we
might just want to get one for ourselves.
    The table is sort of triangular and has 3 small wooden chairs.  It comes
with 1200 pieces, but the box didn't have any pictoral inventory.  The stuff
shown on the picture on the front of the box looked like Designer Set pieces.
The coolest part is that the table comes with 3 large (48X48 stud) baseplates.
There's 1 yellow, 1 red and 1 blue.  This might be our last chance to get blue
baseplates.

Blue baseplates.  Excellent.

Do you have a set number for this playtable, or any pictures?  The only
playtable at samsclub.com appears to be a clone, and square.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/