Re: December Meeting minutes (Fastest ever)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:03:42 GMT

Eric Smith wrote:

* GATS--Questions about registration for January GATS were brought up.  Brian
said there was a double registration error by eric and brian.

I don't understand what happened, but I guess I
have been fired from talking to GATS. If someone had bothered to tell me that I
should NOT have registered us, it would have solved the problem.

I take responsibility for this error. The decision was made at the October 2003
meeting: http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/indylug/?n=728. IIRC, I volunteered to
inform you that we had decided to go with coordinators for individual shows. This
was in no way a reflection on the reliable and conscientious interfacing you had
done for the club with GATS in the past, but a desire to see that all the
logistics for an event were managed. Again I apologize for not making sure this
change reached you.