Re: December Meeting minutes (Fastest ever)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:46:46 GMT

Mark Peterson wrote:

* There was an idea of selling trains and other lego at shows.  Jeramy brought
up the regulations regarding the iltco discount and that these couldn't be sold
at retail.  Then the point was made that we would have to deal with sales tax
and that hassle along with the fee GATS charges for vendors would cut into the
slim profit.
I'm undecided as to whether we should sell stuff at shows, but if the club
decides to do so, I am a registered Indiana merchant and could manage the sales
tax remittance.