Subject:
January GATS info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:11:01 GMT

I just got a letter from GATS today and here's the scoop.
Set-up:
Friday Jan. 2 -- 2:30pm to 7:30pm
Saturday Jan 3 -- 7:00am to 9:30am

Show hours:
Saturday Jan 3 -- 11:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday Jan 4 -- 11:00am to 5:00pm

Tear down:
Sunday Jan 4 -- 5:00pm to 9:00pm

The show location was listed as Indiana State Fairgrounds, West Hall.  I would
hazard a guess that this is the same building as October.  Does anybody know for
sure?

Brian D