 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 424 (-10)
  Can IndyLUG Help Peeron.com?

As I mentioned at our last meeting, I'm one of the administrators of (URL) collects and organizes inventories of Lego sets. Part of that task is building a parts database that is comprehensive and comprehensible. To that end, Peeron uses LDraw (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Directions from Lebanon

Please email me directions also. Thanks, Brian D (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  RE: Directions from fishers

Please copy me in on those directions. Thanks! (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG meeting

Seeing how I will not be able to attend the meeting until after 5pm, I thought I would toss out this question now...just a thought, but seeing how the next GAT show is in October, are there any plans on having a small section themed for Halloween? (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  IndyLUG meeting

The March IndyLUG meeting is scheduled for Sunday, March 9th starting at 2:00PM. Official decisions are made at the 5:00PM dinner hour. Dinner is Pizza. Please plan to chip-in if you plan to partake. Drinks, snacks and side dishes welcome. March (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: lego order

(...) For what it's worth, if you want to put off ordering and borrow some of my x-large gray baseplates and just get me new ones in March, I'd be up for that. That way you could order with Leah. SteveM (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  lego order

anyone want to go in on a bulk order from lego? the new catalog has the 15% discount on 15 packs or more (pages 20-21 only) but this include baseplates. i will probably order around 7-10 different items if anyone else is interested. i know leah is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Train locomotive and cars (was Re: Layout Ideas)

My J3a Hudson locomotive that I would like to have considered for future shows is roughly 11 wide at the drive rods, 10 wide at the outside of the drive cylinders. Height is shorter than the Lego "My own Train" caboose. It is about 40 long with the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Train Zoning (was Re: Layout Ideas)

Jeremy, The round house is looking great. Can't wait to see it in person. Good luck on the green brick hunt. Brian D (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Train Zoning (was Re: Layout Ideas)

I am working on a maximum clearance for the largest 8 wide possible. My two union pacific and the indylug engines are all 42 studs long and roughly 9 studs wide. i am working on the corners only because the straight away should be fairly easy to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact