Subject:
IndyLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 04:10:12 GMT

The March IndyLUG meeting is scheduled for Sunday, March 9th starting at 2:00PM.
Official decisions are made at the 5:00PM dinner hour. Dinner is Pizza. Please
plan to chip-in if you plan to partake. Drinks, snacks and side dishes welcome.

March meeting agenda: build tables, discuss layout, discuss skirts, eat pizza,
discuss zoning. Someone is to bring a new roadplate.

Thanks Mark Peterson for the inventory. Counting his list of train tracks,
baseplates, and RCX, that makes one contribution. I guess I'd better get busy :).

See you all Sunday!