Re: lego order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:59:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Jeramy Spurgeon writes:
anyone want to go in on a bulk order from lego? the new catalog  has the 15%
discount on 15 packs or more (pages 20-21 only) but this include baseplates.
i will probably order around 7-10 different items if anyone else is
interested. i know leah is ordering in march, but i want to get the x-large
baseplates now so i can *really* finish the roundhouse.

jeramy

For what it's worth, if you want to put off ordering and borrow some of my
x-large gray baseplates and just get me new ones in March, I'd be up for
that.  That way you could order with Leah.

SteveM