 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 249 (-10)
  Re: December meeting

(...) I might be interested, what time works the afternoon is good for me. (...) I might have white paint at home (I'll check after work) (...) I do but they are already in the layout I might be able to buy a couple before the show. I have a couple (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

(...) I believe we were also planning a building session this Saturday. I think that Steve McD., Jeramy, I, and possibly Steve M. were up for that. 1. Posts: we have posts and Mark's banner stuff. We were talking about also stringing plain rope or (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) Yes. I think it would be neat to publicize other LUGs and LTCs at GATS, especially since this may be the first Lego train layout at a show in Indiana and lots of attendees probably won't be familiar with Lego trains. -- TWS Garrison (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  December meeting

Since no one has done this here are the minutes. Several worked on cutting the lumber modifying the buckets and adding concrete. We made 22 in total. Everyone brought their contributions and we saw what we still need to do for the layout in january. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) Shaun is correct. This was a one-time container swap organized and administered by KK Quah of GFLTC. There have been a few new clubs to appear since then that have requested "in" on this. So here goes: If any train club would like to exchange (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) How about this: Can everyone send in their raw images and we can keep them together on Brickshelf? I'd be willing to put it together if the groups will send me their images. Steve Martin IndyLUG (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Motorized Point

The completely redesigned version has been posted at (URL) and should be available soon. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) Actually, this was an interLUG swap that took place early last summer. Each train group was asked to make a number of containers with their group's logo, and then send them to the organizers (I believe it was the Florida Train Club? Feel free (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) Is what doable? If you're asking whether a crane can be balanced/attached sturdily enough to pick up a container that has a 2x2 round with lifteye on the top, I'd say the answer is yes... I've done it and the pictures show that NELUG did it. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Cool Idea

From NELUG's latest display: (URL) this doable? -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact