Subject:
December meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:35:54 GMT

Since no one has done this here are the minutes.

Several worked on cutting the lumber modifying the buckets and adding
concrete.  We made 22 in total.
Everyone brought their contributions and we saw what we still need to do for
the layout in january. The roundhouse was worked on by Jermey, mark extended
the train platform, steve mc. arranged the factory area & started the
container area. Leah worked on putting down sidewalk, and finished her block.
brian worked most of the meeting on new points since the previous design
didn't power the track.
We also moved things around alittle.

Please reply with things left to do.

Pictures will be uploaded tonight to brickshelf.

I need an opinion on the new road plates.  Are we going to go with them or
try to stay with the old green ones?  I need to buy some and want to know
which ones to buy.

on a side note.  I remade my shell station and it now has a car wash and
fits on two 10" baseplates.  Fire station sits nest to it and I'm going to
attempt a small skyscraper.

mark