Re: December meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Thomas Garrison writes:
On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Mark Peterson wrote:

Please reply with things left to do.
<snip>

4. Details: streetlights and stoplights (can Leah do all of those, or does
she have a style we can all duplicate

I can build twelve stoplights and eight streetlights. That's really not
enough for the whole layout, so hopefully some other people can make som as
well.

Here are the designs I came up with for the streetlight and stoplights. The
streetlight design is actually a combination of my earlier design and Steve
McD's design.
http://www.geocities.com/skyllarplace/details.html

The parts needed for the streetlight are:
11-1x1 lt. gray round bricks
1-1x4 lt. gray plate
1-2x2 lt. gray radar dish
1-1x1 trans. yellow round plate
1-1x1 lt. gray cone

The parts needed for the stoplight are:
12-1x1 dk. gray round bricks
1-dk. dk. gray castle lance (http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3849)
1-1x1 dk. gray tile with clip (http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2555)
1- 1 x 2 x 2/3 black brick with Studs on Sides
(http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4595)
3-1x3 black plates
3-1x1 trans yellow round plates
3-1x1 trans green round plates