 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 214 (-20)
  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) I haven't heard from anyone, but I was thinking about building this Sunday. Anybody interested in showing up? SteveM (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Lego Order

(...) I am going to order next week posibly the 20th. thomas, I was checking on Lego.com and the assorted green bricks (5215) shows not available. Everyone please e-mail me with your order requests. mark (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Lego Order

(...) You are ordering, I believe. I think Jeramy and Steve M. decided to hold off on the next order until they see how building the remaining hill works out. For everyone: Mark is placing an order with Shop at Home, and we can piggyback stuff on (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Lego Order

Am I ordering or is someone else, I have a few things I want to get? mark (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting pictures

(...) Very cool. Thanks for taking these Mark Steve (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  November Meeting pictures

pictures at: (URL) really enjoyed the before and after pictures of the mountain, we got a lot accomplished. mark (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) Along those lines, I wouldn't mind having extra building sessions. You can either come and build by your self or I could plan some extra time. Is anybody interested in this? Steve Martin (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

First, I must apologize. I'm still quite interested in working on the Turntable project, but my First Lego League team meets every Sunday from 4-6. We have a competition on December 8th in South Bend, so I will not make it to the meeting. However, I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  November Minutes and Todo List

The meeting convened a bit after 4pm at Steve Martin's house on Sunday, November 10, 2002. In attendance were Steve Martin, Mark Peterson, Jeramy Spurgeon, and Thomas Garrison. We installed our (not necessarily complete) layout portions. The city (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: How are things going?

(...) I think that having a stable meeting location and consistant, fixed meeting times is good and gives us forward momentum. Working toward the train show gives us a common purpose and project (without overwhelming other things, like showing off (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting 1 week away

(...) I will bring a block of Colby cheese and, probably, a pie. -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: We're in!

(...) This is really cool, you just made my day. mark (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  We're in!

Got a confirmation letter from GATS that says we are confirmed for the January show at the state fairgrounds. Let the festivities commence. :) Eric (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  november meeting

i'm bringing chili and soda. if any one wants to order from lego soon, i'm going to place an order for some bulk green bricks. if we can get over 100.00 there will be no shipping costs. jeramy ___...___ Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting 1 week away

I was thinking that if three or four people can bring chili. And the rest could bring desserts, condiments, bowls/utinsels or drinks. Cheese and crackers would be good, or any other condiments you like. I am bringing chili and an onion. And don't (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  GATS - Indianapolis

Just got notified by Great American Train Show that we are on "hold" for the show. We'll find out 30 days prior to the show whether they can fit us into the space. Eric (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting Reminder

(...) Now that you mentioned it, we had considered having potluck chili--everyone bring chili, and we'll mix it together in a big pot. If you can't make chili, bring shredded cheese, crackers, a beverage (I like milk with my chili), bowls, napkins, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting Reminder

(...) Are we going to have the bon-fire this time? And what is the meal going to be? I think it would be a good idea to bring all our items for the layout so we can see what needs to be done. mark (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  November Meeting Reminder

This is a reminder that IndyLUG's Novemeber meeting is Sunday, November 10th at 4:00PM. Contact Steve Martin <mailto:steve.martin@inin.com> for directions. What you should bring: - your train show contributions - any models you'd like to show - a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  parts wanted

I need the following parts for my train show projects. If anyone has these to trade at November's IndyLUG meeting, please let me know. As for what I can trade back, I have mostly Technic, castle and town. Some Belville, 9v train, Jack Stone. Lots of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact