Re: November Meeting Reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 23:33:26 GMT

Mark Peterson wrote:

And what is the meal going to be?

Now that you mentioned it, we had considered having potluck
chili--everyone bring chili, and we'll mix it together in a big pot. If
you can't make chili, bring shredded cheese, crackers, a beverage (I
like milk with my chili), bowls, napkins, cups or spoons. What does
everyone think? If we're agreeable, please post what you plan to bring
so there aren't too many duplicates or holes.

And yes, I know, I said I couldn't make it. I'm still looking for a
loophole...
-Brian