Re: IndyLUG LAYOUT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:11:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Martin writes:
SNIP
After our potluck dinner, we gathered 'round the old computer and worked
with Track Designer finalizing some plans about the layout.  The TD file and
the annotated version is on Brickshelf at:

Anyone with questions, feel free to contact me.
SNIP

I thought a little playground would do good in Leah's block, by the park and
library.

just a thought
mark