 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 347 (-20)
  Re: Garden State Lego User Group - New Jersey Club Sign

Thanks, it took Jenny and I around 9 hours to build. Our finger nails will (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSlug Meeting?

DUDE! gimme a call! Send me a message! Come on Down! yay! e (URL)OH WOW, I am a FOOL...been visiting LUGNET for over a year and a half (...) ooooooh! yay! (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSlug Meeting?

(...) (started posting last month) and I had not YET been to >.>.>.GARDENSLUG. Well maybe because I was out at Wash U in St. Louis (I live in Monmouth County)...anyway, I'm taking classes at Monmouth U this semester and I should be around a good (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Saturday Science Event

Hello all, my apologies on the delay in getting this out. It has been a rough weekend/weekstart. As mentioned briefly in our last get together, we have an opportunity to get our feet wet as a group. This Saturday there will be a Science event for (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Garden State Lego User Group - New Jersey Club Sign

Great job guys!! Jeff (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Garden State Lego User Group - New Jersey Club Sign

Hey all, Jenny and I built this sign today in preparation for a Science Fair Exhibit that GardenSLUG will be contributing to. Garden State Lego User Group - New Jersey Club Sign (URL) built the Lettering and we both built the entire design. The base (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build)

  When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed?

Hi! This is a periodic "call for information" regarding the dates of formation of all LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc., around the world. I've been maintaining a comprehensive list for the past couple of years... (URL) I'm thinking of putting into a database (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.carlug, lugnet.org.us.cmlug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.robotics) !

  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting

Great meeting everyone! Let's meet again soon. Thanks for comming! (URL) Sophie (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  LEGO store fixtures for sale

Hi all, I just happened into a set of LEGO display pieces from a closing toy store and I'm interested in retrieving some of my investment (hopefully I didn't pay too much). I currently have a giant Technic brick and a mega-size minifig for sale on (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Sidebar

Yay! Great! So, we'll put together some links and post stuff about meetings. Can we have a contest or collaboration to make a Slug out of Lego, or use that cool design with the Brick Separator! What is our Logo? Eric Sophie (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Sidebar

Hello all, I've asked Todd for curatorship here and he has obliged. Feel free to submit suggestions for links and info as I begin to build the sidebar. Lastly, don't forget the meeting on Sunday! Jeff (21 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSlug Meeting

After talking with Eric about this and finding out that hes about 1 hour and a few mins away I will be taking the trip down there. I will hopefully have lots of good info when I come back! Wayne (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: GardenSlug Meeting

(...) You know, I'm looking for an excuse to go visit my brother in East Rutherford, NJ, but I'm tied up this weekend :-( I'll keep eavesdropping on you guys for future meetings, though... Ed (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: GardenSlug Meeting

Anyone from LUCNY or in the region wanna come down on the 16th? e (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: GardenSlug Meeting?

Ok all, we have a date set for the next Gardenslug Meeting. Sunday March 16th. My house. Send me a message via e-mail and I'll get you the directions. See ya then! Bring MOCs and Extra Lego for trade if you want. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSlug Meeting?

I'd enjoy going to a meeting, esp. since I'll have some nice stuff to bring after I get my shipment from Amazon.com this week. However, being only 15, location is an issue as far as convincing parents to drive me. FYI I live all the way up in Sussex (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  GardenSlug Meeting?

Any one interested in a meeting? I have many ideas I would like to kick around. Eric Sophie (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Contact-Me 2003

Great shot Eric, just one thing, AOL??? I mean, AOL???? The mechs are awesome, but A.O.L? You're not selling out I hope. Of course, I suppose a mech that automatically installed AOL on any computer it got near would be the most fearsome mech in the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.robotics)

  Contact-Me 2003

I got your Giant Robots right here! (URL) me 2003 mylegomaster@AOL.com www.mylegomaster.com Legomaster (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: In Harrisburg PA area the week of 15-20 December 2002

(...) Typically go home every weekend unless I choose to stay behind, which I sometimes do if something neat comes up. (...) Not sure exactly but it should be some number of weeks anyway. Could be all first quarter or even more. Thanks for the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact