 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 332
Re: GardenSlug Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:46:17 GMT

I'd enjoy going to a meeting, esp. since I'll have some nice stuff to
bring after I get my shipment from Amazon.com this week. However, being
only 15, location is an issue as far as convincing parents to drive me.
FYI I live all the way up in Sussex County.
Hope to meet you all in person eventually.
-Andrew B.
Sorry to Eric for accidently sending this to him.

Eric Sophie wrote:

Any one interested in a meeting? I have many ideas I would like to kick around.

Eric Sophie

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster