 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 336
Re: GardenSlug Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 06:16:07 GMT

After talking with Eric about this and finding out that hes about 1 hour and a
few mins away I will be taking the trip down there.  I will hopefully have lots
of good info when I come back!

Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie writes:
Anyone from LUCNY or in the region wanna come down on the 16th?

You know, I'm looking for an excuse to go visit my brother in East
Rutherford, NJ, but I'm tied up this weekend  :-(

I'll keep eavesdropping on you guys for future meetings, though...

Ed

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie writes:
Ok all, we have a date set for the next Gardenslug Meeting. Sunday March
16th. My house. Send me a message via e-mail and I'll get you the directions.

See ya then! Bring MOCs and Extra Lego for trade if you want.

Eric Sophie
http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster

Any one interested in a meeting? I have many ideas I would like to kick around.