 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 328
Re: In Harrisburg PA area the week of 15-20 December 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 04:15:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:

This also is the kickoff week for what may be a significant duration
engagement if all goes well) so if there's interest in trying to organise
someting more formal I'd be happy to help!

My holiday schedule probably does not permit a microfest three hours from home
during the week (though I'll keep an eye on this group to see when you're
planning for, in case).  But if you're going to be there for an extended time,
it might once we're into the new year.  Will you be going home to Michigan
every weekend, or will you have some weekends available out here?

Typically go home every weekend unless I choose to stay behind, which I
sometimes do if something neat comes up.

Also, what
is the order of magnitude meant by "significant duration?"

Not sure exactly but it should be some number of weeks anyway. Could be all
first quarter or even more.

Thanks for the interest!