 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 25
Re: In Harrisburg PA area the week of 15-20 December 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:20:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Hi kids!

Here's hoping for a get together if there's interest. I'm going to be in the
area all next week (15-20 December, 2002) if all goes according to plan.

This also is the kickoff week for what may be a significant duration
engagement 9if all goes well) so if there's interest in trying to organise
someting more formal I'd be happy to help!

Working in Mechanicsburg, staying in New Cumberland but I can travel to
wherever.

As usual, contact me via email or discuss here.

Hi Larry,

   This is great timing.  My project has finally made it to production so my
time is becoming my own once again.  I am not sure who is available next
week, but you can definitely count My wife and I in for some time.  I
recently met an emerging lego fan who I am sure will like to join in the
fun.  So let's hear from others in the area and see what we can set up.

- Jim F.