 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 26
Re: In Harrisburg PA area the week of 15-20 December 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:30:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Jim Foulds writes:

  This is great timing.  My project has finally made it to production so my
time is becoming my own once again.  I am not sure who is available next
week, but you can definitely count My wife and I in for some time.  I
recently met an emerging lego fan who I am sure will like to join in the
fun.  So let's hear from others in the area and see what we can set up.

Awesome... I can't bring my mountain with me (won't fit in the overhead bin)
but if there are things you want to see, LMK and I will see what I can do.