 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 29
Re: In Harrisburg PA area the week of 15-20 December 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:55:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Awesome... I can't bring my mountain with me (won't fit in the overhead bin)
but if there are things you want to see, LMK and I will see what I can do.

Sorry for not responding sooner, but this weekend was spent resolving family
problems.

So onto better things,  Maelee and I are free Tuesday and Wednesday night.
We are up for suggestions as to what you want to do.  I will speak to my
friend, Pete, and see if he is available for a get together as we finalize
plans.  Sadly, I haven't heard from anyone else in the Harrisburg area.

LMK,

  Jim F.