 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 34
Re: In Harrisburg PA area the week of 15-20 December 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:33:30 GMT

Larry,

   Thanks for taking some time to meet Maelee and I for dinner.  As before,
we had a great time chatting with you.  I guess it was a good thing we
didn't meet at our house, for when we returned we found we had no
electricity.  The entire community had blacked out earlier in the night and
the power did not return until after 10:00 pm.

  When you get the final word on your next trip, please let us know.
Perhaps we can get some more people to get together.  I know my friend,
Pete, was disappointed in not being able to make it.

   If you get a chance, please send me the info on Train Clubs we discussed.

Thanks again,
   Jim F.