 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 138
137  |  139
Subject:
Email for directions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 21:03:10 GMT

yes,

anyone who  expects they will be able to make it ought to send me an
email in the next couple of weeks. I'll compile a list, and then send
all the directions out at once.

eric

"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:

So, it's decided then?
Saturday, 26 August?
Eric's place in Auburn?

Cool, I'll be there.

Eric, how do you want to handle giving out
the directions to your place?  Email?
(Like craigo did for the first meeting.)

Thanks,
Franklin

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)