 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 130
Re: next meeting...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 20:58:31 GMT

I'm there, dude!  Pick a weekend.

- Greg

Eric Harshbarger wrote:

Folks,

This is a bit early still since our last meeting, but I wanted to
solidify my offer to let us meet at my place in Auburn, AL (less than 2
hours from Atlanta), if desired. We can still meet in Macon at Craig's,
either way... I just wanted to extend the offer.

I will be in town (and thus available to DixieLUG-meet) for all of
August (I'll be gluing together the previously mentioned 'large
project'). My September may be a bit busy.

anyway...

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison