 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 133
Re: next meeting...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 05:23:09 GMT

This could work well for me then, if we can have it my place. I might
actually have finished gluing 'The Project' together... so it would be
on display (it obviously won't fit in my car).

Craigo... let us know if you can make it to Auburn. If so, we could plan
on 26 August and I can send out directions to mi casa.

Also, if anyone needs to crash here one nite I have a guest bedroom plus
a medium sized sofa that are available.

eric

Eric Harshbarger wrote:

Folks,

This is a bit early still since our last meeting, but I wanted to
solidify my offer to let us meet at my place in Auburn, AL (less than 2
hours from Atlanta), if desired. We can still meet in Macon at Craig's,
either way... I just wanted to extend the offer.

I will be in town (and thus available to DixieLUG-meet) for all of
August (I'll be gluing together the previously mentioned 'large
project'). My September may be a bit busy.

anyway...

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)