 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 132
Re: next meeting...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 01:37:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Folks,

This is a bit early still since our last meeting, but I wanted to
solidify my offer to let us meet at my place in Auburn, AL (less than 2
hours from Atlanta), if desired. We can still meet in Macon at Craig's,
either way... I just wanted to extend the offer.

I will be in town (and thus available to DixieLUG-meet) for all of
August (I'll be gluing together the previously mentioned 'large
project'). My September may be a bit busy.

anyway...

eric

Hello all,

The end is in site. I have been working on two jobs for about four months to
pay for school and my annoylingly expensive habit :). Anyway, I am with James
on this one. If it is after the 19th, I am definitely up for a meeting. I
might even find time between coming back from a small vacation at my parents
and getting ready to start school to finally build something. Believe it or
not, I have been back into Lego for about 1.5 years and have not built a MOC
yet. So, maybe I can bless y'alls presence with my first original design in
over 12 years....ok, maybe "bless" is not the right word. Actually, I have
been reluctant to start any projects due to a pitiful quantity of bricks and a
nagging feeling that I might actually suck at this hobby....(Gasp!) :)

In all seriousness, I am cool with anything after the 19th. What about Craigo?
Anyway, we can get him to Auburn, if we decide to have the meeting there?

- Craig Livingston