 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 139
138  |  140
Subject:
photos from our second meeting -- at last!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 17:44:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Howdy!  A big "Thanks!" goes to Kenny
for providing these photos.  ;-)
This was our second meeting (and our smallest
so far) back in April.  Enjoy!

"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DixieLUG/meeting-02/"

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!