 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 239 (-10)
  Re: The *LUG box

*LUG box update (should have happened back in April 2001) The *LUG box is still in the hands of BAYLUG last time I checked. It was passed on to them at the April 2001 LUGOLA meeting. Russell Clark informed my that they have already dealt with the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: Great time at last meeting -- 1st one for me

Hi Marc, I just want to say again that I really thought your helicopter was great! I hope you bring it again next time so I can take a closer look at it. Glad you made it to the meet! David Simmons Marc Cook <marc121@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Great time at last meeting -- 1st one for me

BayLug Members, I was the guy with the gray Navy helochopter in the corner. I had a good time at this last BayLug meeting and found some wish list parts from the main part vendor there. I enjoyed meeting and exchanging thoughts with a few of you. I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Shiri - A one time thing?

(...) BayLUG always has been, and always will be, open to people of all ages. (...) Sure, come on down! Russell (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED

Hi, I think the only real way to get a central location is to buy *a lot* of bricks and build an artificial island in the middle of the Bay ;-) Seriously, I wouldn't mind driving pretty much anywhere around the Bay, as long as it is on weekends (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED

(...) We're even more spread out than that. We have "members" who signed up through the web form from Wisconsin, Tennesee, the UK, and I believe Australia. I'm still trying to find out if they are bogus or not. (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED

(...) Dave, I've forgotten which store you work at!!! Can you give me an address? Paul (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED

(...) very (...) <SNIP> Or we would need to find a member with a house large enough for everyone (...) place. I can fit us in my backyard or my sister's basement room (She's my next-door neighbor). Or even the big training room at work. But I live (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED

(...) [...] (...) My house is too small, unfortunately, and we're still nto done moving in. Lots of restaurants have a "banquet area" that would be suitable for a meeting of any size--though food and Lego are not a good combination. I agree that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED

(...) Well, I've only been to the last 2 and those were each scheduled as 4 hours total (2 hours private, 2 hours public). I think when we meet as rarely as we do, it's hard to say what's the standard. No wonder you don't want to have these more (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact