 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 236
Re: Shiri - A one time thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:41:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Paul Sinasohn writes:

Nor am I hypocritical. My membership in BAYLUG is partly predicated on the fact
that there are no limitations on who can join, by age, location, or
block-brand-of-choice. IF limitations were ever to be considered, I would be a
vocal opponent of them. And were they to be put in place, I'd leave the group.

BayLUG always has been, and always will be, open to people of all ages.

Just know that even you would be welcomed at a BAYLUG meeting, though perhaps
the reversed situation would not be true.

Sure, come on down!

Russell