 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 174
173  |  175
Subject:
June 16-18
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 01:06:55 GMT

I'm going to be in the San Francisco area June 16, 17, and 18 with family and
friends before we (my family) goes camping for three weeks in the rest of the
state, so I might be able to meet some BayLUGians.  I won't be bringing any
LEGO, so I don't know if any of you would be interested in seeing me. :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/