 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 190
Re: June 16-18
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:56:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, William R. Ward writes:
"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> writes:
Hmm, if I come, I'll need a way to get from (probably) Saratoga, where our
campground is, to Fremont.  This seems like it's getting more and more
complicated....

I can probably give you a ride.  I'll e-mail you with my phone number.

Thanks, Bill.  I'll need to know exactly when the meeting is before I know for
sure whether I can come or not.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu