 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 192
Re: June 16-18
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 02:57:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, William R. Ward writes:
There doesn't seem to be much participation in the discussion.  I'm
not familliar enough with Fremont to organize anything there, and many
people will probably be busy with Father's Day stuff.

If all else fails, would you (and any interested BayLUGgers) like to
meet for either lunch Saturday or dinner Sunday?

Where are you?  Saturday lunch is probably more possible for me.
Unfortunately, my family's plans aren't set in stone either.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/