 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 185
Re: June 16-18
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 03:37:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.org.us.baylug, William R. Ward writes:
Well that is too bad.  Better luck next time, I suppose!

However, we do have Bram coming out the following week (which is why
this thread got started) - BayLUGgers, shall we try to get together
that weekend (16 or 17) in the park instead?

Like Chris, I can't promise anything, so if you don't want to see each other,
don't worry about me.  Where is this park?

Actually, if we're gonna be in a park, I probly wouldn't bring any train
stuff, but I'd bring other stuff.

So IMO, I'd wanna come to both events, but I probly wouldn't stay as long at
the park.

-Tom McD.