 Organizations / SciBrick / 89
Re: Request for membership cancellation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:19:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Anthony Sava wrote:
However, recently I sat down and read the rules and policies of SciBrick, and
I'm afraid I could not disagree with them more.  I feel they are far too anal
retentive, elitist and stifling to any sort of creativity.

You need to clarify when you make a blanket statement like that.  What
specifically do you have a problem with and why?  You opinions are valuable both
to scibrick and to the AFOL community in general, so please share them.

Meanwhile,
First rule is to take up any issues with those concerned.  Have you talked to
any scibrickers about this?  Why did you post it here?

-Paul