 Organizations / SciBrick / 52
Re: Cosmic Rendezvous - SciBrick Event Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 06:10:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Derek Schin wrote:
In lugnet.org.scibrick, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
In lugnet.org.scibrick, Tim Courtney wrote:

After seeing that, I think I need to learn how to build mecha!

-Tim

Hey Tim, building mecha ain't gonna help YOU meet women.  Ha!  I kill me!

And as for Bruce's theories...

1.  Attractive women are drawn to giant blue mecha.

EVERYONE is attracted to giant blue mecha, so that's not much of a
discriminator.

2.  Eric is just so charming that when he asks women to pose they say yes.

Having hung with Eric many times, I can affirm that he is indeed a charming
S.O.B., even though he's only like four and a half feet tall.  That reminds me,
Eric, you do know that Adrian is even taller than I am, right?!  He must be like
42 feet tall!

:Derek

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Ahh you cracked me out of my shell.

-Factoids-

Adrian Drake is 42 and a half feet tall.

Eric Sophie is not 42 feet tall even though he acts like it, only his heart is.

I fear to many images of the fairer sex may have detracted from the dignity of
the event. I'm sorry for that. I see I should have taken a different approach.

I'll still take pics of chicks next to my robots, friends of mine only.

Stay Tuned!

BTW, you can have some high thoughts when your minus 5 feet 9 inches tall.

;)

Long Live SciBrick