 Organizations / SciBrick / 48
Re: Cosmic Rendezvous - SciBrick Event Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:34:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.org.scibrick, James Trobaugh wrote:

And I like how you've continued the tradition of getting attractive women to
pose with your models...maybe Mecha ain't so bad after all ;)

After seeing that, I think I need to learn how to build mecha!

-Tim

I have two competing theories:

1.  Attractive women are drawn to giant blue mecha.

or

2.  Eric is just so charming that when he asks women to pose they say yes.

Having never met Eric in Real Life, and also never having built mecha with which
to woo women*, I don't have any empirical data to favor one theory over the
other.  :)

Bruce

*I just enjoyed the alliteration there too much.