 Organizations / SciBrick / 42
Re: Cosmic Rendezvous - SciBrick Event Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:22:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Cosmic Rendezvous - Houston Challenger Center Benifet Gala - Westin Galleria - October 24th 2003.

SciBrick Event Report.

(snip)

Whoa! I think you’ve got the “most prestigious debut event” record nailed. Way to go, looks like you guys rocked the place. What a fantastic job for a first show, and it benefitted a great cause. Hats off to your organization.

Kudos for the massive road trips, and to those brave modelers who consigned their stuff to a long distance rendezvous!

Congratulations! And thanks for the detailed report!!!